What Is Grapefruit Strain
Grapefruit strain is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that is a cross between Cinderella 99 and an unknown Sativa. One big plus for this strain that a lot of medical cannabis users have come to love is its tropical citrusy taste. Some people think that the unknown bud is where this flavor came from. The most important thing is that it smells and tastes good.Grapefruit is a sativa strain that works great for relieving stress and migraines. Enjoy tropical, citrus aromas and energizing effects with this fruity strain. This flower is a great accompaniment to any daytime activity.grapefruit haze strain
- Flavors: Fruity, Sweet
- Indoor Grown
- Feelings: Happy, Uplifted
It is ideal for daytime use, and for relieving stress and anxiety. People also use this strain for battling depression and other negative feelings, since it delivers such uplifting effects. grapefruit haze strain.You may also find that minor aches and pains become more manageable after smoking Grapefruit. However, we wouldn’t recommend this strain for severe pain, and instead would point you in the direction of an indica strain.
How to Grow Grapefruit strain
In the grow room it is recommended to start grapefruit cannabis seeds on 12/12 from a very early stage as, if she’s allowed to veg a bit, this plant will stretch like you might expect from such a well pedigreed Sativa. If you do start her early Grapefruit weed will respond well to Sea Of Green and The Sea Screen of Green. She’s quite greedy and an aggressive feeding programme will reap results.Some growers report some Indica type phenotypes occurring. If you’re cloning grapefruit marijuana look for the tall, sweet smelling phenotypes if you want to keep true to form.Grapefruit marijuana is fast flowering, early maturing, and will reward you with a fantastic yield. The buds have a fruity smell of… well, grapefruit. Although the smell is not too pungent you may require some odour control. The smoke from Grapefruit cannabis tastes smooth and tropical and the high is intense and all in the head.Grapefruit cannabis is a fantastic Sativa and has gone on to parent some excellent new hybrids including the award winning Grapefruit Fly strain from Mosca.grapefruit haze strain
Grapefruit Strain Medicinal Benefits and Side Effects
- Energetic 59.8% of users reported feeling energetic.
- Happiness 99.42% of users reported feeling happier.
- Uplifted 76.61% of users reported feeling uplifted.
- Focused 70.23% of users reported feeling focused.
- Euphoria 65.12% of users reported feelings of happiness.
- Anti-Depressant 74.93% of users felt uplifted after consumption.
- Pain Reduction 58.7% of users noticed a reduction in pain.
- Insomnia 59.45% of users reported sleeping improvements.
- Stressed 99.61% of users reported reduced stress.
- Dry Mouth 99.46% of users reported a dry mouth.
- Dry Eyes 21.89% of users reported dry eyes.
- Headaches 41.8% of users reported a reduction in headaches.
- Dizziness 26.53% of users reported feeling dizziness.
- Anxiety 15.97% of users reported feeling anxious.